Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon everyone, hope you’re doing well. Here’s a short video detailing everything you need to know about Jeremy Doku in 3 minutes for those interested. While he’s not going to produce the kind of numbers Mahrez was capable of from the get go, he’s a massive talent and one that will provide plenty of entertainment value going forward. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have and let me know what you make of him, cheers and have a good one!

Agent Lukaku ;)

For the guys interested in stats: Doku compared to last season wingers

Doku vs Mahrez vs Grealish vs Foden

Goals per 90:

Foden (0.54)

Doku (0.42)

Mahrez (0.23)

Grealish (0.22)

Assists per 90:

Mahrez (0.47)

Grealish (0.31)

Foden (0.24)

Doku (0.14)

Goals and assists per 90:

Foden (0.78)

Mahrez (0.70)

Doku (0.56)

Grealish (0.52)

Shots per 90:

Foden (1.61)

Doku (1.47)

Grealish (1.31) + Mahrez (1.31)

Key Passes per 90:

Mahrez (2.48)

Grealish (2.18)

Foden (2.15)

Doku (1.89)

Dribbles per 90:

Doku (10.3)

Foden (3.22)

Grealish (3.01)

Mahrez (2.34)

Successful dribbles per 90:

Doku (6.59)

Grealish (1.92)

Foden (1.86)

Mahrez (1.08)

Fouls against per 90:

Grealish (3.4)

Doku (2.52)

Mahrez (1.97)

Foden (1.42)

Pass completion:

Grealish (87.7%)

Doku (87%)

Mahrez (86.8%)

Foden (86.2%)

Dribble success:

Doku (64%)

Grealish (63.8%)

Foden (57.6%)

Mahrez (46%)

xA per 90:

Mahrez (0.46)

Grealish (0.34) + Foden (0.34)

Doku (0.22)
Different levels, meaningless comparison tbf

Haha

I'm not angry just sick of the whole thing. I've just been reading through the last few pages. I'm not crazy about this signing but I feel like we might have something good here.

I'm not expecting the second coming of Leroy or anything but this kid seems above average and we could do with a little pace right now. I don't think he's going to have that Haaland, Rodri or Kdb impact on the team but he would definitely make a difference.

Just tired of the "Oh, why are we going after this kid when there's THAT kid in Spain, he's a beast on Fifa. I don't really see it with this kid" brigade
He’ll be better than Sane by 24

Apparently my opinion garnered quite reaction from few pages back.

Folks it's just my opinion and i'm well aware that not everyone will agree of my opinion so there's no need to remind me for being dumb for just voicing my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.