Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following Jeremy since he was in Anderlecht here. Pace & dribbling skills are ofcourse awesome. But the guy has a good head on his shoulders. He is humble, a teamplayer, and I know it is a big honour for him to play at this club, for Pep, for the fans,.. he will run for every ball. City is the best home for this kid. And guys... he is explosively fast, so set your smartphone-camera's at 120 fps minimum.
Once he puts in an honest shift like Alvarez he has my full support. Hopefully he gets a reasonable amount of game time.

Sources on Twitter said he passed the medical and already filmed his first day at City. In this case, I trust them :).

In this day and age I’m sure Bernardo + Laporte is more than the social media team wanted and Doku stuff would be saved for tomorrow

In this day and age I’m sure Bernardo + Laporte is more than the social media team wanted and Doku stuff would be saved for tomorrow
Possibly. Alternatively, they might have filmed the Laporte/Bernardo stuff before. One way or another, they will release it before Sunday, though. I am fairly sure. He is supposed to be available for Sheffield. That's what they did with the Gvardiol signing.

They would of been filmed days ago, Bernardo is still away so he’s not signed today, Laporte we’ll of know he was going so done his for him to in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.