Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a shit Sterling if you ask me
I gather you're not a scout? He plays nothing like Sterling. Sterling had his strengths at his best but he wouldn't be able to take a grandmother off the dribble. This kid can get to wherever he wants off his dribble. Is he for us? I'd say that's up to Pep and the club...

I gather you're not a scout? He plays nothing like Sterling. Sterling had his strengths at his best but he wouldn't be able to take a grandmother off the dribble. This kid can get to wherever he wants off his dribble. Is he for us? I'd say that's up to Pep and the club...
So a Belgian St. Maximin ?

Ah. I was thinking it was the lad who plays for Leicester
Tons of potential, could be a star, but I personally don't think he'd be a player for us(pep) right now, far too raw, maybe in a few years if he matures as he might. Very direct which obviously doesn't always come off, leading to loss of possession. As much as we find Grealish and found ffs frustrating pep loves recycling the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.