Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks raw but explosive? I certainly think he has something different than what we currently have though and maybe a Pep project keeps him here longer? Only 21 years old as well?
Something different might be the thinking.Have heard Pep say a few times we have to build up a certain way (methodically) because we don't (paraphraing) possess people who run with the ball and he has definitely mw tinned Mahrez in this, so might be looking for different type of winger.

Looks raw but explosive? I certainly think he has something different than what we currently have though and maybe a Pep project keeps him here longer? Only 21 years old as well?
im sure kdb will have briefed our recruitment team on him.

Something different might be the thinking.Have heard Pep say a few times we have to build up a certain way (methodically) because we don't (paraphraing) possess people who run with the ball and he has definitely mw tinned Mahrez in this, so might be looking for different type of winger.

I think he mentioned last season about the need to have something different? Doku may be the one and only 21?

Read this about him "As a youth player, Doku was called arrogant for his tendency to wait for opposition defenders to recover so he could repeatedly beat them with the ball."
Made me think of Peter Beagrie frustrating but great fun to watch and his chant still pops up in my head now and again would love a new player to take it up again.

Read this about him "As a youth player, Doku was called arrogant for his tendency to wait for opposition defenders to recover so he could repeatedly beat them with the ball."
Made me think of Peter Beagrie frustrating but great fun to watch and his chant still pops up in my head now and again would love a new player to take it up again.
Whenever I imagine Doku running on the wing, I picture him having a grey beard and hair, and a black cape fluttering on his back while running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.