Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think more teams will be going man-to-man with us this season as Arsenal and Burnley have. A lot of positives came from Eddy just going route 1 to Erling and Phil. I think with the addition of Doku and his pace it could be a very advantageous situation.
Also with gvardiol , kova , godri and stones to pick up the second ball and lay off to doku or haaland .

i think theres a clear misunderstanding about doku in many places, yeah he has an elite first step but hes no brainless pace merchant, he has impecable technique and trickery, the ball looks like its glued to his feet. Hes ambidextrous and as such, can play in both wings, which is also a plus but he is well coached, he will track back and put a shift and reads the game well for his age.

edit - Now, im not saying he is or will be a world beater or anything like that cause his lack of playing (mostly due to injuries) and lack of end product (assists mainly) are a red flag but yeah, his style of play is pretty much that of a modern winger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.