Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doku better than palmer, had 3rd most take ons in 22/23 only behind messi and vinicius, will be a great buy
Stats can be spun however you like- ultimately they are meaningless unless it involves direct goal involvement when it comes to attacking players. I’ve watched Doku extensively and he’s inferior to Palmer and will flop. I called this with Phillips from the off set and got abuse- look how that turned out…

Stats can be spun however you like- ultimately they are meaningless unless it involves direct goal involvement when it comes to attacking players. I’ve watched Doku extensively and he’s inferior to Palmer and will flop. I called this with Phillips from the off set and got abuse- look how that turned out…
You need to go have a chat with pep you seem to know a lot more about football than him and his team .

Buying both will probably make our season more successful, but at the cost of not really blooding Mcatee and Bobb and Palmer going on loan at least.

It‘d be interesting to have a poll on where us fans are on winning as much as possible Vs winning slightly less, but with youngsters gaining proper experience.

Especially following the treble.

What's 'slightly less'?

For me all depends on it involving the league title, or not.

This team, this group of players and manager, and the heirarchy absolutely deserve to win 4 league titles in a row. As a reflection and record of the work that has gone in to it, and how dominant the club is. If that means the gamble on few talented youngsters has to wait, so be it.

Beyond the league, any other trophies I am totally open to a gamble on the young ones and see what happens.

I give up.

I think Txiki has proven he knows how to do his job by now.

Make your mind up!

It's not like Palmer has many direct goal involvements either, albeit he has less game time. They are incomparable

We are not worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.