Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he suits us a lot more than people think, dribbling , pace but also strength and power , we are no longer a small technical side , Peps combined the two we bully teams to get the ball back.

We have powerhouses in our team that combine power strength with great technique , Akanji, Rodri,Gvardiol,Dias,Stones,Haaland,

Peps evolving the team Lucas Paqueta 5ft 11 but a he’s like a pit bull in midfield with great technical ability. Loves a challenge but can also show mesmerising ability at Lyon and West Ham

Doku is raw 5ft 8 but strong , powerful still good technically , he doesn’t remind me of sterling , he reminds me of Vini before Vini became the superstar at Madrid alot of similarities , pace ability to take on their man easily , but finishing isn’t their strong point but that can be learned Madrid fans wanted Vini gone due to his appalling finishing, like I said Doku feels like a player that Napoli or Dortmund would sign then sell for a massive fee next window, coach him and he’ll explode. Everything is there to be a top winger.

I was in the Burnley end last night and a number of their fans were saying how strong and powerful we are.

I was in the Burnley end last night and a number of their fans were saying how strong and powerful we are.

That we are, pep has built one of the most technical ability teams with height added throught the team too. A great balance required in the PL.

Apart from experience can someone tell me how Doku becomes something we need and Borges was something we don't need?

Apart from experience can someone tell me how Doku becomes something we need and Borges was something we don't need?
any number of reasons tbh, he could have been getting generally shite in training with the first team and easily closed out, might not get something positionally/pressing wise. we'll never know what they didnt fancy

This will be a surprise signing for me as i cannot recall ever seeing him play.

Seems he is a wonderful,but inconsistent,and very raw talent.

How does he compare to the lad we have just released,Borges?
Borges never played a senior game so it's hard to compare.

This kid's suddenness is on a different level. Hard to explain.

He’s a young Adama Traore as his stats demonstrate. Palmer makes a mockery of him.

It’s sad that our fans regard a shiny new toy in higher regard than a young Mancunian that’s come through our academy.
A Young Adama Traore. I think u have never really seen him play did you? What he did against Italy years ago was just crazy. He was toying with them at the age of 17. Palmer is not better than him and Foden and Grealish are already similar.

You likely answered your own question.

And maybe the club think he has more potential.

I am speculating btw, I know almost nothing about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.