Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't say.

And that's without the economics of a transfer, the legalities of a cas verdict, the fenestration of a new stand-hotel facade, the choice of shade and neckline of a kit, the viscosity of the gravy in the stadium pies, geometry of offiside lines, or Pep's use of substitutions even coming into it!
Plus players like Peter Schmeichel testing the Once a blue, always a blue mantra…

I think he suits us a lot more than people think, dribbling , pace but also strength and power , we are no longer a small technical side , Peps combined the two we bully teams to get the ball back.

We have powerhouses in our team that combine power strength with great technique , Akanji, Rodri,Gvardiol,Dias,Stones,Haaland,

Peps evolving the team Lucas Paqueta 5ft 11 but a he’s like a pit bull in midfield with great technical ability. Loves a challenge but can also show mesmerising ability at Lyon and West Ham

Doku is raw 5ft 8 but strong , powerful still good technically , he doesn’t remind me of sterling , he reminds me of Vini before Vini became the superstar at Madrid alot of similarities , pace ability to take on their man easily , but finishing isn’t their strong point but that can be learned Madrid fans wanted Vini gone due to his appalling finishing, like I said Doku feels like a player that Napoli or Dortmund would sign then sell for a massive fee next window, coach him and he’ll explode. Everything is there to be a top winger.

I think he suits us a lot more than people think, dribbling , pace but also strength and power , we are no longer a small technical side , Peps combined the two we bully teams to get the ball back.

We have powerhouses in our team that combine power strength with great technique , Akanji, Rodri,Gvardiol,Dias,Stones,Haaland,

Peps evolving the team Lucas Paqueta 5ft 11 but a he’s like a pit bull in midfield with great technical ability. Loves a challenge but can also show mesmerising ability at Lyon and West Ham

Doku is raw 5ft 8 but strong , powerful still good technically , he doesn’t remind me of sterling , he reminds me of Vini before Vini became the superstar at Madrid alot of similarities , pace ability to take on their man easily , but finishing isn’t their strong point but that can be learned Madrid fans wanted Vini gone due to his appalling finishing, like I said Doku feels like a player that Napoli or Dortmund would sign coach him and he’ll explode. Everything is there to be a top winger.
Mainly, hes just something that we do not have in our current team.

What I like about our young players is they want to play want game time! When you look at other clubs there young players hang around till 24/25 and happy to stick around play 10 games a season!
True but I also have great admiration for the likes of Bellingham who have backed their talent with huge rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.