Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whereas we haven't played with pace out wide since Sterling and Sane left though Foden is not slow pace remains a valuable attribute in football it makes some tactics such as a playing a high line against us much more difficult and it gives any player a bit of margin both going forward and if they have made an error covering back.
Someone with pace will always be more valuable than a player with a similar skill set but lacking in pace.
Haaland means hardly any team will play a high line against us, whether we have Rick Holden or Usain Bolt on the wing.

Should be... Be if Rennes ask for more than their (euro)55-60 valuation, City walks.

If they will ask for more than 60 then they can f@@k off.
Doku and Paqueta would be PERFECT right now but no need to get them even more than overpriced than they are now.

If they will ask for more than 60 then they can f@@k off.
Doku and Paqueta would be PERFECT right now but no need to get them even more than overpriced than they are now.
Its been reported that City will probably offer around 45m (53 ish euros) so its not far off inbetween.

Calm down Pep mentioned City tax not me, I’m just rehashing what he said, there is different quotes when certain clubs come to the table.
I am perfectly calm but please don't think he are unique in paying over the odds for players.

The market in the last couple of windows has gone mental, thanks in main to Chelsea and now the Saudi league.

Yes he did. He even said we were then considering alternate options to Gvardiol.
No, you are just wrong. Here's what his tweet said :

We are looking for alternatives IN CASE the deal doesn't happen. Not that it's not happening or in your words, "falling apart".

No, you are just wrong. Here's what his tweet said :

We are looking for alternatives IN CASE the deal doesn't happen. Not that it's not happening or in your words, "falling apart".

Secret isnt the only source doing the Doku news, and all seems to be on the same page atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.