Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling can‘t get past players like him tho. That guy is massively talented.
Sterling can get past players but let's say he couldn't.

Would you rather have a player who runs past players or a goal scorer like Sterling fluking his was past players.
Bearing in mind Doku has scored 7 goals in his professional career since 2018.

Man, Sterling has scored nearly half the goals in the last fortnight in a world class competition than Doku has scored throughout his career in lesser Leagues.

Last edited:

Would you rather have a player who runs past players or a goal scorer like Sterling fluking his was past players.

Man, Sterling has scored nearly half the goals in the last fortnight in a world class competition than Doku has scored throughout his career in lesser Leagues.
i am certainly not after moving Sterling on, but i do like Doku who has similar speed but is better with both feet and has better control/ touch he may have a better shot as well but Sterling is here,

Sterling is like 8 years older. Ofc he is the better goalscorer. I’ve also never said that we should move Sterling. Doku is just a player u don‘t want to see at Chelsea or another club in the PL. If that guy is already that athletic, good with both feet, hazardish in terms of dribbling why shouldn’t u try for him?
Since @2018 that guy was like 16 there.

He is a kid that needs the right coach to bring the best out of him and also help him elevate his game. Talented lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.