Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember him playing for Belgium in the World Cup/Euros (can't remember which) and thinking he was phenomenal - fast, direct and an absolute handful. I thought at the time he would become a real player but he never seemed to kick on.

I'd love a player like him at City. As much as I think we're the best team of all time, sometimes you want someone to really just run at players and get you off the seat and I think he's the type of player who can do that. I also like Gnonto as well for the same reason.

Pep will work wonders with him and he will definitely give us something different!
That was the first time I clocked him as well and defo thought the same.

Quite excited about having a direct, pacy dribbler in the squad again. Not really had one since the Sane/Sterling days. Will add another dimension to our attack, and will help us break down teams who defend deep. Can imagine he’ll thrive coming off the bench against tired legs too.
Having watched some PL today I feel like we are lacking pace a bit. We'll see if he can bring some

Olise pretty much done too apparently. Still lacking so much in their squad, despite spending 1bil in 18 months.

Doku looked really good today from clips. If he can keep fit, he could be a menace. Can see him winning a lot of penalties like Sterling did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.