Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olise pretty much done too apparently. Still lacking so much in their squad, despite spending 1bil in 18 months.

Doku looked really good today from clips. If he can keep fit, he could be a menace. Can see him winning a lot of penalties like Sterling did.

Lets hope Chelsea will not change their target and move for Doku.

Can see us getting this one over the line this week. Seems a relatively easy one to do, and also gives us the insurance to walk away if West Ham take the piss on Paqueta.

Quite excited about having a direct, pacy dribbler in the squad again. Not really had one since the Sane/Sterling days. Will add another dimension to our attack, and will help us break down teams who defend deep. Can imagine he’ll thrive coming off the bench against tired legs too.
Is this close to being done?

Let’s hope Chelsea will not change their target and move for Doku.
I’d be happy with either tbh. Doku looks trickier, more explosive, more exciting and can play on the left, but Olise has had far fewer injuries and has performed well in the PL.

Last time I prayed to football god was when i first saw ferny tear chelsea in uefa (2012 with shakhtar ) and i said please one day i wish to see him on blue shirt . I said the same when i first saw doku in euros .
Im not religious nor itk but fuck it , off to tattoo on top of isco/kaka :)

Get it done City.

Gvardiol, Kovacic, Paqueta and Doku would be an incredible transfer window, considering we are also keeping Silva and Walker.
I'll wrap this deal up before going back for Paqueta. This seems like a more straightforward deal.

There's just too much politics and bitterness involved in signing players from other PL teams, honestly I was impressed at how Chelsea conducted themselves throughout the Kovacic deal, very similar to how we do our business - straightforward.

If a player wants to leave then let them leave, for some reason most PL teams don't just get this and have to build some kind of "dipper style" love-hate hate-hate relationship every time a player wants to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.