Jeremy Wisten RIP

A young lad has high hopes and is then told he isn't going to make it at that club
Some will find a level and play.
Some will find that level and work their way back up.
Some will just walk away from the game

This is a terribly sad story and hopefully some good will come of his tragic death
Yep I agree lets hope something good does come out of it. I've no idea how good he was, but if he was good enough to be part of our setup, I'm sure he was good enough to make a career, so like I said I'd like to see them given to a local club, perhaps with City paying their wage for a period, and perhaps still taking an interest in their education, how much would that really cost us, compared to paying our superstars ?

I'm not criticising the club, just thinking there must be a better way than just releasing them.

What a tragedy, a young man who probably still had potential and everything in front of him , so sorry for his family suicide leaves so many unanswered questions , R-I-P Jeremy

I heard all the fireworks set off in Broadheath near the park tonight in his memory.

It's not just our club, it's all the "elite" clubs that should do more, not only was he with us for football, we would have been looking after his education, as a minimum that should carry on.

I hope something comes of this, it's far more important than "big picture" or "UEFA Premier League" shit imho.

It's not just our club, it's all the "elite" clubs that should do more, not only was he with us for football, we would have been looking after his education, as a minimum that should carry on.

I hope something comes of this, it's far more important than "big picture" or "UEFA Premier League" shit imho.
Such a shame.

I remember being on a tour a few years back where I was told the club do continue the education/provide transition and skills to players who sadly don't make it.

Don't know how true this is but thought I'd share.

Thoughts with this young mans family at this horrible time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.