Jermaine Defoe's Father

BoyBlue_1985 said:
nehe11 said:
ell said:
Does anyone know when the final squad has to be declared? Not sure whether Jermaine would want to play after that so might need to call up Sturridge
Who gives a FUCK about England his father just past away you insensitive bastard!! I´m absolutely gutted right now. My thought goes out to Jermain & his family.

Why are you gutted i understand empathy but you dont know either of them
Imagine yourself in his position, first delighted to be called up to represent your country in a and while you are in the process of preparing yourself for a major tournament your father dies, it must be heartbreaking for him, his brother died a few years ago as well, quite sad but that´s life I guess.I can just see it my head him having a great time witht the lads and he gets the news, it´s not hard to feel for him. A few pricks? on bluemoon are allready talking about replacements, which I understand but it seems a bit early for that don´t it seeing his father just past away. Seems insensitive in my eyes, to each it´s own I guess.

nehe11 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
nehe11 said:
Who gives a FUCK about England his father just past away you insensitive bastard!! I´m absolutely gutted right now. My thought goes out to Jermain & his family.

Imagine yourself in his position, first delighted to be called up to represent your country in a and while you are in the process of preparing yourself for a major tournament your father dies, it must be heartbreaking for him, his brother died a few years ago as well, quite sad but that´s life I guess.I can just see it my head him having a great time witht the lads and he gets the news, it´s not hard to feel for him. A few pricks? on bluemoon are allready talking about replacements, which I understand but it seems a bit early for that don´t it seeing his father just past away. Seems insensitive in my eyes, to each it´s own I guess.

You understand people will mention a replacement.

To each their own.

But they are pricks?

dafuq-is-this-shit.jpg

nehe11 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
nehe11 said:

I really would like to call you a complete fucking cock gurgling, cum swallowing, self pitying, professional mourning wanker. That I would personally like to knock out the fuck out for attacking your fellow blues for no reason.

As I can't though I've reported you to the mods for not being a nice person.

nehe11 said:
ell said:
Does anyone know when the final squad has to be declared? Not sure whether Jermaine would want to play after that so might need to call up Sturridge

gutted?

bollocks if you've never met him.

sad for the defoe family but why do we need to mourn every relative of famous people or any person other than our own friends and families deaths?Now living in merseyside i have enough mourning going on from the dippers but f.f sake. My initial thoughts having read this thread was so what!does that make me a bad person? i empathise for the defoe family but really am neither gutted or upset by his death.no fucker mourned my dads death other than us his family and friends so why should i care about mr defoes passing?

Challenger1978 said:
nehe11 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I really would like to call you a complete fucking cock gurgling, cum swallowing, self pitying, professional mourning wanker. That I would personally like to knock out the fuck out for attacking your fellow blues for no reason.

As I can't though I've reported you to the mods for not being a nice person.
Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.