Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

Thank God. Disliked this guy. Worse than the rest for stating the blindingly obvious. 'You know as he goes down the wing like that he is either going to pass or shoot.' Was my favourite.

Probably working on a “my account was hacked” or I lost the phone, or “one of my mates did it for a laugh” or the classic “I had a reaction to my new medication which gave me a personality” which to be fair can happen, I had a reaction to some painkillers which sent me a little psychotic, but I didn’t harass anyone or send dick pics
Fixed.

Thank God. Disliked this guy. Worse than the rest for stating the blindingly obvious. 'You know as he goes down the wing like that he is either going to pass or shoot.' Was my favourite.
To be fair to him, it's not always obvious that those are the only options. You could do this:

antony-antony-manunited.gif

Just watched a "shocking" clip on Twitter from Talksport

He can' talk about it is the stock answer from Jenas, along with the guilty parties favourites phrase "There's two sides to every story"

He can’t possibly be that stupid. Can he?

I don’t know if people get upset these days if a flirty text is sent, which is wrong anyway given his family life. It would seem very harsh if that’s all it is.
I presume it’s a lot more serious than just a “flirty text”, given the speed with which the BBC, Talksport and his agency have dropped him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.