Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

The bloke is a w*nker and has been leeching off the BBC since his failed footballing career. Great news he's been sacked.

Have talksport binned him now?

Hopefully he's out-cunted our Kyle and this takes over the medias obsession

Thank God. Disliked this guy. Worse than the rest for stating the blindingly obvious. 'You know as he goes down the wing like that he is either going to pass or shoot.' Was my favourite.
Off topic a bit, but that reminds me of my favourite Clinton Morrison effort - “That’s not fair to be fair”.

Have talksport binned him now?

Hopefully he's out-cunted our Kyle and this takes over the medias obsession
They’ve said he won’t be presenting in the near future. It sounds like they only found out as he was about to go on air yesterday and decided, with him, to let him host the show.

As for Walker. He brings the attention on himself at times, although all does seem rosy for him at present.

No word from TNT yet. I would imagine they will off binned him off if the BBC and talkshite have

His best mate "Fletch" will be gutted
Think BBC are probably paranoid with all this woke stuff today and their past dealings with previous presenters, surprised at Talksport, thought it was pre requisite to be a bad ‘un

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.