Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

His life is fucked. Sky News going heavy on this.

Do we destroy people before we know what they’ve done? Or, should we wait to see what the reality is?
Plenty on here throwing around serious accusations yesterday. Words like "pervert" and "nonce" being thrown around freely. Unless those people were present when he did what he's alleged to have done, they're just making themselves look silly.

Plenty on here throwing around serious accusations yesterday. Words like "pervert" and "nonce" being thrown around freely. Unless those people were present when he did what he's alleged to have done, they're just making themselves look silly.
It’s what the BBC does to the thought process of some.

It's impossible to guess at the content of the texts he's allegedly sent given the wildly schizophrenic moral standards of the BBC.

One minute they're protecting paedophiles and sexual predators and the next minute they're acting like the most overly woke and self-righteously politically correct arbiters of moral standards that it's possible to be.

It’s a lovely accent, at least to my ear. Friendly, warm and lends itself well to delivery of humour. Probably helps that some of my favourite people in the world have that accent. That’s got to play a part.

We all have accents that trigger us though. The Leeds accent grates my gears somewhat.

Not keen on the Leeds accent but it's the
broad guttural Scouse with the horrible inflections at the end of the sentence grates mine. Mild Scouse though can actually be a lovely accent particularly without those inflections at the end.

Love the Nottingham and Derby accents and the area. We live just up the road in North Derbyshire and we go there often with my daughter's football and I venture to Pride Park with the lad to see his team a few times a season. Had some lovely days out driving through Notts on the way to gamed. Cloughie picked up the local accent having spent so much time in those cities, but retained a bit of Middlesbrough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.