Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

Amazing how people with shit loads of money sometimes have so little common sense.
Footballers have been told they’re amazing since the age of 7 and will hardly ever have had anything they’ve asked for turned down.

I can see how some get overinflated egos and think they can get away with anything. Jenas had been fast tracked in the media too, so he probably thought he was invincible.

I must write a slight disclaimer as this could be bollocks if the reason isn’t inappropriate behaviour with colleagues!

Listening to Talksport now, christ it's bad. Jenas and Jermaine Pennant laughing and giggling, - ''do you wanna wager on this?'' talking about the best midfielders ever - they debating Beckham over De Bruyne.

In his defence nobody actually knows what he did wrong. These days it could be as simple as calling somebody by their wrong name by mistake.

Must be pretty bad to sack him given there's people in similar roles who spit at young children, drug abusers, serial adulterers to name but a few and they still have a job.

I've never really understand the hate for him, the worst thing about him as a pundit/commentator is he's just bland, I'd take bland over irritating as most of them are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.