Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

Hope it’s nothing too nasty but glad he’ll be off the airwaves

Opposite in my thoughts. I hope it is too serious and worth him losing his job. The likelihood is he said to someone "I like your perfume" or perhaps someone told a joke about someone with a missing toenail and somebody who knew someone who once had a missing toenail was deeply offended by it
As a side issue - I always thought he had the best agent in history the amount of things he appeared on from nowhere

We need to be careful with some of the comments/accusations/insults being thrown around by some on here. Until such time as more flesh is put on the "inappropriate behaviour" bones, caution re your comments is urged, please.

I loved his punditry anytime the rags were playing, his contempt for them was glorious.
cRCyNRL.gif

What a way to celebrate 60 years of MOTD! I wonder whether the smug, self-satisfied BBC will reference the insufferable Jenas as part of their cringe-worthy mutual back-slapping.

Sacked for ‘inappropriate communication, such as texts” the BBC are saying now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.