Jerome Boateng (Merged)

Re: Jerome Boateng has signed from HSV- NOT official.

coops said:
Not seen much of him but def signed 100% from the man himself via a friend in germany

Thats two separate bluemooners posting the same thing!!

Its looking good!

Re: Jerome Boateng

SteSteez said:
This is a done deal, even if nothing is signed when a player is coming out and saying that - you just know the club have to let him go.

I like Jerome Boateng, hes young and a good prospect but could this limit the opportunities for the likes of Boyata/Onouha?
Or will Boateng be signed because of his european experience (semi finals of Europa) and the likes of Boyata will play in the Carling Cup games.

Bye bye Toure (was he just signed to try and lure Yaya anyway?)

Boyata not long signed a new deal so cant see him going anywhere!

And if we make Europe we are going to have alot of matches!!!

Re: Jerome Boateng has signed from HSV- NOT official.

Translation of that HSV OS site article from a Germany friend.

"No, not confirmed yet. It says that the media gave reported it as done deal and that Boateng's agent has told the club he wants to leave which he can if City are willing to pay the fixed sum stated in his contract ( np idea how much)."

from what i've read the minimum release clause is £11m right?

SteSteez said:
This is a done deal, even if nothing is signed when a player is coming out and saying that - you just know the club have to let him go.

I like Jerome Boateng, hes young and a good prospect but could this limit the opportunities for the likes of Boyata/Onouha?
Or will Boateng be signed because of his european experience (semi finals of Europa) and the likes of Boyata will play in the Carling Cup games.

Bye bye Toure (was he just signed to try and lure Yaya anyway?)

Yeah, get that fucken clown out of the club, his been nothing but shite all season, fucken wanker

Freestyler said:
I should imagine this rules out us getting Maicon then.

I wouldn't think so mate. I know some on here scoff when we mention signing players like Maicon but I think we will be signing 4 or 5 really big players. Wouldn't suprise me at all if we signed them both and 2 x £20m plus midfielders.

He's young, athletic and versatile, seems a good signing. Not sure he's been/being signed with a view to being an immediate first choice though, perhaps more like a Zabaleta role, but with more future potential and a greater physical presence. If you want to compete for 4 trophies you need strength and versatility in your squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.