Jesus Navas - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's shite. Period.

That everyone around him had such a poor game brought them down to his level. That doesn't mean he had a good game, he just didn't look as shit.

He'll be gone in the summer and with good reason.
Unless you are an Merkan, do not say period. Its full stop.

There is obviously an issue with Nolito that we dont know about, similar to Joe Hart but obviously on a far smaller scale because he is still in the squad however marginally. It may be he is a twat of a bloke, we dont know. but something about him doesnt fit with our leaders of the club

Even if Sterling is having a bad game you know all he needs to put us over is one good play as he's a constant threat down the right because he tries to couple his pace with trickery making himself more difficult to defend against. On the other hand, even if Navas is having a 'good game' you just know he's never a threat because he does the same old stuff and is not inventive enough to cause problems for opposition

Don't blame Navas, blame Pep for choosing him.

I don't remember Navas creating 1 chance !

He's right though. People on here saying he was wank tonight mustn't have watched the game.
He did more in the time that he was on than Sane and KDB did.

Maybe he ran more, but I remember KDB created three real chances when he crossed the ball for Aguero,Kelechi and then for Sane.

But I don't remember Navas created anything.

He's right though. People on here saying he was wank tonight mustn't have watched the game.
He did more in the time that he was on than Sane and KDB did.
People were waiting for him to make a slip from the off tonight. Classic angry scape goaters. Was ok in what he did tonight and up a nphandfull of good crosses. I don't get the anger, tonight's draw wasn't down to him.

No we knew we were down to 10 men from the off. I would rather have one of our 16 years olds playing.

Don't blame Navas, blame Pep for choosing him.

I don't remember Navas creating 1 chance !

I don't think Navas was bad for Navas. He did everything he does. Worked very hard, held the width, an excellent defensive contribution and even beat the first man a time or two.

The issue with Navas and this is why I've quoted you, he's far too one dimensional and works in straight lines. The whole balance of the team is disrupted with his inclusion.
The moment he plays we look like a Pellegrini team.

Not sure how Pep can't see it. If we're going to rest players we need a different system.
On paper swapping one paced right winger for another doesn't sound that big a change, but the difference in style is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.