Jesus Navas - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed his performance today. Showed some components of what we're missing there with his pace and running at defenders. Decent defensive effort too. Temporary solution to one of our biggest problem positions.

I thought he did OK today but he is inconsistent and not the standard we need. I fear better players at Arsenal or the rags will identify him as a weakness and it may cost us.

Don't agree at all he had to adjust to the new position now he's found his feet he looks accomplished it's a keep him from me.
We will have to agree to differ.
As I said I think he did OK today, but he seems to lack intelligence. He deliberates on the ball and the quality of his crossing is incredibly inconsistent. His defence positioning is suspect.
On the positive side he is fast with a good work rate but to be a top player he needs a lot more.

I've been a critic and I'm still not fully convinced but he was good today. Credit for a good performance.

I thought he did OK today but he is inconsistent and not the standard we need. I fear better players at Arsenal or the rags will identify him as a weakness and it may cost us.
You mean better Players than Sanchez and Hazard? Now I'd like to see those guys.

We will have to agree to differ.
As I said I think he did OK today, but he seems to lack intelligence. He deliberates on the ball and the quality of his crossing is incredibly inconsistent. His defence positioning is suspect.
On the positive side he is fast with a good work rate but to be a top player he needs a lot more.
I think this is his last season here, but he seems just fone at RB and if he weren't out of contract I wouldn't mind him as the backup RB.

Because someone resurrected (get it?) a three year old thread rather than use the current one.

Seems he has enrolled his kids in school in Seville. Great place to live as well.

Good performance yesterday but as Hoddle pointed out his crossing in not getting by the first man has to be improved.
5 mins later point proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.