Jesus Navas - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
My response Karen was to the worst winger comment. I'm sure Jesus could play right back but I'd like to see Maffeo given a chance.

My response Karen was to the worst winger comment. I'm sure Jesus could play right back but I'd like to see Maffeo given a chance.
No probs,i think most of us would like to see Maffeo given a go,it's the Barca game i'm worried about personally,i think zab will be given the nod there

He would shit his pants if bravo passed a ball out to him,he would do that dithering thing he does when he goes to cross the ball up the other end,if we played the old way then he could do it,i doubt pep would just chuck him there with no practise,it's time for one of the kids to step up surely
In pep system full backs don't receive ball from keeper. Its the center half, full backs have moved forward so not a bit worried about him in this position.

Pep is good at training players in new positions, Navas does what he is told, works hard, has bags of energy, is always wary of his defensive responsibilities, can tackle, can get up and down the wings..... The stars are aligned, I think he will be fullback. and I hope he is.

He hugely frustrates, but I think Navas has been an excellent purchase for £15m. He played a huge part in our title win in Pellegrini's first year. He's scored in a cup final, and had the bollocks to step up when losing on penalties to Liverpool.

He's not world class, but he's a very good squad player and always give 110%.

He hugely frustrates, but I think Navas has been an excellent purchase for £15m. He played a huge part in our title win in Pellegrini's first year. He's scored in a cup final, and had the bollocks to step up when losing on penalties to Liverpool.

He's not world class, but he's a very good squad player and always give 110%.

My thoughts exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.