Jesus Navas (continued)

Re: Navas

Man of the match for me, beat his fullback many times which is normally my only criticism of him. On top of that his defensive work is great, fantastic Jesus.

He's come on leaps and bounds this last month and he's certainly starting to find his feet.

What's the chances of someone doing a gif of him giving that Swansea player 20 yards and still getting the ball in the second half, unbelievable acceleration.

Very, very pleased with this mans performances over the last few games.
It seems he has quickly come to terms with the physicality of the league, and understands that hard work and tracking back is essential, even to attacking players like himself.
Jesus again played fantastically well today Vs Swansea, and was my M.O.T.M

A quality performance there is not much in it between Navas and Ferdy for MOM,

oakiecokie said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Man of the match for me, beat his fullback many times which is normally my only criticism of him. On top of that his defensive work is great, fantastic Jesus.

+1.
+2.
Brilliant today. So much energy, he was a threat going forward and put in a superb defensive shift.

Danamy said:
He's come on leaps and bounds this last month and he's certainly starting to find his feet.

What's the chances of someone doing a gif of him giving that Swansea player 20 yards and still getting the ball in the second half, unbelievable acceleration.
That was insane that! his pace is unreal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.