Jesus Navas (continued)

neel

lead our counters today....a very important player against good defensive teams

Re: Navas

vintiz said:
sir baconface said:
vintiz said:
Here you go....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/11593-Barca-draws-Man-City/page4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.ph ... City/page4</a>

You'll surely find some more interesting stuffs their !

Cheers. Intrigued to see the forum appears to be inhabited by people with English as their first language. Are these true Barca fans or hangers on?

Maybe glory hunters ?

Theirs one in a catalonian language tho

A few of the posts are discussing Zabaletta, one of the character's on there is saying Rafael......YES RAFAEL is the best RB in the premier league!!

paul-dkn said:
vintiz said:
sir baconface said:
Cheers. Intrigued to see the forum appears to be inhabited by people with English as their first language. Are these true Barca fans or hangers on?

Maybe glory hunters ?

Theirs one in a catalonian language tho

A few of the posts are discussing Zabaletta, one of the character's on there is saying Rafael......YES RAFAEL is the best RB in the premier league!!

He's not even the best defender in Salford.

You can tell he's loving this league. For such a slight lad he's made of strong stuff. Thought he was great today and changed the game at Fulham.....

I wasn't convinced about his signing, but he is starting to impress me.

another assist today....and also tracked back to defend

neel said:
another assist today....and also tracked back to defend
I am impressed with his will to get back and put a foot in Something you don't often get with wingers. I like this lad....

Has been amazing in December, behind many goals. Wish we could have a Navas on the left as well, Di Maria springs to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.