Jesus Navas

had a hell of a shot on him

if you could dribble like sterling and shoot like him you would make a leroy sane !

Seem to remember he was at his best when The Beast was playing down the middle but that was short-lived. Or I might be imagining the whole thing.
Correct.some Blues have short memories
The Beast Augero and Navas tore defences to shreds,time and again.
Navas as I recall,used to beat his fullback and lay a low sqare ball back from the byeline onto the corner of the 6 yard box time and again.
He was part of an extremely high scoring City attack,and players ...including Augero.. often couldn't finish from this position ,which would have made the goal scoring even higher
Iirc...

Would have loved to see him in his prime at RB under Pep in this city team. He was better winger than given credit and seems to have become an even better RB in later life. Pep would love that winger technical ability his pace and work rate at RB and his crosses from RB to Haaland would be great

I think we've had the better deal with Mr Walker :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.