Jesus to Barcelona?

I'm the other way. On the fence on Berny but an absolute NO on Gabby.

Bernardo is the closest thing we have for David, letting him go is unforgivable mistake.

Compare David's 1st 3 seasons with City with Bernardo and compare their productivity.
You wouldn't find big difference.

Last edited:
Distracted for a season?

He has played for us for 3 seasons.

1st season, so , so, understandable, new league and country etc

2nd season, simply outstanding, player of the season for me.

3rd season MIA , never came back from his holidays and no better after the covid break.

4th season, make or break for Bernardo
He was not terrible this season until the whole racist tweet came about mendy and the media ate it up. He didn’t recover from it. But same for me can be said about Jesus. There is not one season where I can say he was outstanding the whole season. Games yes, season no

He was not terrible this season until the whole racist tweet came about mendy and the media ate it up. He didn’t recover from it. But same for me can be said about Jesus. There is not one season where I can say he was outstanding the whole season. Games yes, season no
For a player of his undoubted ability , he's had a very poor season.

For a player of his undoubted ability , he's had a very poor season.
I get that. But people rate Jesus as world class here and to me I have not seen it. Again my opinion but same said for him. For his ability he has not been that great for us. Good cover for aguero yes but no where good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.