Jetro Willems

That sounds like a summing up of Kolorov to me ?
More like a less good Marcelo. Far worse defensively than Kolarov but much more competent with the ball, rather than just being a useless lump who can kick it very hard with his left leg. Whenever I saw him in the Eredivise he was a complete liability defensively, which for the Eredivise is really saying something

Surely the best attribute we need for a defender is his defensive ability? We have enough firepower ahead of them
Alaba was a left winger cum left back, defensively suspect. 3 years with pep and he is the best. You can teach defensive ability, its impossible to teach someone that raw pace and skill

Alaba was a left winger cum left back, defensively suspect. 3 years with pep and he is the best. You can teach defensive ability, its impossible to teach someone that raw pace and skill

Hope your right. I haven't seen this lad play but I know we have suffered this season because Kolo seems to forget the most fundamental part of his job.

More like a less good Marcelo. Far worse defensively than Kolarov but much more competent with the ball, rather than just being a useless lump who can kick it very hard with his left leg. Whenever I saw him in the Eredivise he was a complete liability defensively, which for the Eredivise is really saying something
Lol actually calling anyone worse that Kolarov at defending is a total lie. Jetro has the pace to make up so much space and isnt terrible at all at defending.

Is there such a thing as professional fullback who is worse defensively than Kolorov ?

The mind boggles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.