Ji Sung Park

pooball said:
In answer to your question, i've come on here to have a bit of banter with other Manc's who aren't afraid to eff and jeff and take the piss. Why can't i do that on a United forum? Because it's full of cockney gob shites and foreign JCL's and bit's of kids who have never known what it's like to watch shit football.

Don't get all high and mighty though, I could go on any Oldham, Rochdale or Bury (small local club) forum and talk to fan's who also claim that their club's are exclusively supported by local fans only. I just tend to get more of a reaction out of you lot!

Fergie and Keano had it spot on, success tend's to attract wealthy no nothing wankers although it could be argued City managed it on a larger scale without any success whatsoever!

LMAO

Your club will always have more know-nothing plastic wankers for fans than any other club for the rest of eternity. It's the modus operandi ever since they cynically exploited the Munchen business. It's not even a debate.

theboyfrombrazil said:
He's a token gesture to appease the fans .. the scum are South East Asia's best supported team.

If he was from Ancoats they wouldn't even let him sell the pies at half time. . . . . Do you really believe he's picked for his ability???

I live in Korea and he's on the front cover of one of the daily newspapers EVERY fucking day

I think he's a very useful player indeed and always seems to pop up with an important goal or assist for them. He quietly goes about his game without the grandiose protests and celebrations that make United one of the most hated clubs around, which makes me actually like him a little more than your usual United player.

I'm sure that he does shift some extra shirts in Korea and Asia but I don't for one second think that's why Ferguson bought him or plays him. He's just not that type of manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.