Ji Sung Park

What gave it away? The bit where I said "Rag infiltration alert yeah i mean me?".

Not Oldham though, you're no Johnny Wishbone are ya!!

That joke is shite fella. You wanna read the "If we get to Istanbul" threads.

Comedy genius some of them!

Like i'm arsed.

Whilst United put a smile on my face every weekend, I don't rightly give a shit what you or any other bunch of wannabe's thinks about us.

In answer to your question, i've come on here to have a bit of banter with other Manc's who aren't afraid to eff and jeff and take the piss. Why can't i do that on a United forum? Because it's full of cockney gob shites and foreign JCL's and bit's of kids who have never known what it's like to watch shit football.

Don't get all high and mighty though, I could go on any Oldham, Rochdale or Bury (small local club) forum and talk to fan's who also claim that their club's are exclusively supported by local fans only. I just tend to get more of a reaction out of you lot!

Fergie and Keano had it spot on, success tend's to attract wealthy no nothing wankers although it could be argued City managed it on a larger scale without any success whatsoever!

pooball said:
In answer to your question, i've come on here to have a bit of banter with other Manc's who aren't afraid to eff and jeff and take the piss. Why can't i do that on a United forum? Because it's full of cockney gob shites and foreign JCL's and bit's of kids who have never known what it's like to watch shit football.

Don't get all high and mighty though, I could go on any Oldham, Rochdale or Bury (small local club) forum and talk to fan's who also claim that their club's are exclusively supported by local fans only. I just tend to get more of a reaction out of you lot!

Fergie and Keano had it spot on, success tend's to attract wealthy no nothing wankers although it could be argued City managed it on a larger scale without any success whatsoever!

Had your fun, now go away.

NathanC said:
pooball said:

Had your fun, now go away.

Errrr. No. in a word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.