Jihadi John Song

It's probably no worse in tone than, say, "No surrender to the IRA". Football fans singing offensive songs is hardly a new phenomenon.

But that was a load of right-wing shite with no place at City either.

Don't know, I'm left wing and Irish and used to join in with that one when I lived in the UK. Got sick of the cunts.

I can't believe people are actually sharing this. They targeted Charlie Hebdo for making fun of their prophet, you don't think some nutcase whether associated with any radical organisation or not won't get worked up about certain fans singing like this about the death of a high ranking soldier in THAT organisation. In seriously bad taste and very stupid, take some consideration for us all eh.

I'm not being mard but people get worked up enough over football, don't bring that fucking shit into it as well.

@LoveCity I appreciate all the news and everything else you bring us but I really hope you take that tweet down on City Watch.

Don't think I even need to mention that lots of them openly use Twitter in that organisation as well.

Fuck them, they want you to live your life in fear. The day you start tiptoeing on eggshells around the cunts afraid to piss them off is the day they win. That's the whole point, the aim of terrorism. It might not be a football chant but the way the world's gone you can't worry about some nutcase getting worked up.

Reading the first 13 pages of this thread gave me the impression that the terrorists had won. People shit scared to sing a football chant because they might get blown up!!!
Then Pam popped in with possibly the most ludicrous post of the decade.
Thankfully there appear to be at least a few sane posters left.

It's a song ridiculing terrorists and celebrating the death of one of the most vile people on earth. I wholeheartedly support it and anyone who sings it.
May have been an over-reaction on my part but everyone knows how image conscious he is and the song hardly paints the club in a very dignified light, especially if everyone was joining in.

Does anyone know what the point is on singing it, btw?

8e8da2c920d3e2b7252737de2bc2cb5b.jpg

It's probably no worse in tone than, say, "No surrender to the IRA". Football fans singing offensive songs is hardly a new phenomenon.

But that was a load of right-wing shite with no place at City either.

Your missus must love plucking the splinters from your arse ;-)

It's got fuck all to do with football let alone City. Best to put this one to bed and move on chanting something reasonably productive for the teams, or at least relating to football.

For a lot of people over the years - including myself - going to watch City has been a means of escape from the problems of everyday life. I can't help thinking that singing about ISIS terrorists rather goes against that aim. That's my main objection to the song, bad taste chants at football matches are hardly new and you could fill an encyclopedia with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.