Jihadi John Song

Moronic dross, some people shouldn't be allowed out without their carers.

You see, that's the thing. You missed the IRA bomb by minutes - I missed the Manchester bomb by minutes - but you know what - we've probably been on the aircraft after the last one that had an engine problem. We've probably been on the motorway 15 minutes before there was a major accident which blocked both carriageways off. We've probably walked across a road when 10 minutes later somebody's been hit by a vehicle. This is what we call 'life'. It's not fate, coincidence, the team you support or anything else. Each day is another day. It can be simple, complicated, bizarre, frustrating and yet so so fragile.

What!? How many times do you hear chants about motorways accidents or people being run over?

I think what Dribble's saying is that football, for most of us, is a form of escapism where people get a couple of hours to forget about everything that's shit about life and he doesn't want to be reminded about the more disgusting aspects of human behaviour.

But then again it looks like Raheem is keeping the hair.

You must be a right **** if you can get behind this. You absolute sad twats.

Last edited:
Embarrassing full stop. Following City means standing amongst a small number of idiots every week. You just hope at every away game your ticket isn't actually next to any of them.

Fuck them, they want you to live your life in fear. The day you start tiptoeing on eggshells around the cunts afraid to piss them off is the day they win. That's the whole point, the aim of terrorism. It might not be a football chant but the way the world's gone you can't worry about some nutcase getting worked up.
Correct. Listening to this ditty, you quickly realise that Gershwin or Mozart didn't provide the melody or lyrics, but this
trembling, hand wringing fretting about upsetting the nutters who perpetrate these vile acts is a step towards them achieving their
undoubted aim of keeping us all in fear.

Correct. Listening to this ditty, you quickly realise that Gershwin or Mozart didn't provide the melody or lyrics, but this
trembling, hand wringing fretting about upsetting the nutters who perpetrate these vile acts is a step towards them achieving their
undoubted aim of keeping us all in fear.[/QUOTE

I don't think upsetting nutters is what it's all about, I'd say people find it in bad taste because:

The attacks were a month or so ago
Friends/collegeues were in Paris at the time
I can't imagine Sanga, Mangala or anyone else really wants reminding of what happened every week
Politics and football tend not to go together
People tend to go to football for a release

It's nothing to do with standing up to terrorism or backing down to it. It has nothing whatsoever to do with City either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.