Jihadi John Song

No, that's just people pissed off with a properly shit song.

Nowhere has anyone suggested they're more offended by it that people getting their heads cut off.

Then maybe the same people will froth from their mouths with just as much gusto when the next atrocity happens.

It could be a whole new dimension for football songs.

Perhaps 1894 could knock-up something for Wednesday night, exploring the key issues to be considered when voting at the EU Referendum?

on page one and don't know if it will be mentioned in the 41 pages iv not read as yet but
this song was being sang by chelsie or West Ham 3/4 weeks back at the time the prick got the bomb dropped On His head, it's been on fb a while...

For those worried about the backlash , grow a pair, it's a fkin chant at a match. This is the type of incident football chanters revel in,
The only thing that can be border line is the Sanga references, but he rest is just football chanting, some of you may be best suited to the tennis or cricket if this chant offends you...

I think some of the sledging at cricket would leave a lot in need of counselling.

Cannot envision a scenario where much of the ground would get behind this as a song.
At home no, I think you're right, the people involved will be too spread out for it to catch, but it was catching in the away end yesterday.

I can't say I was "offended" or "embarrassed" by it, but its still a bit ill advised for a number of reasons.

1. Its not a song for Bacary Sagna, at least not one he deserves, he's been superb for us this season, and deserves a decent song.
2. As mentioned we have a number of French players who won't want to be reminded of that nights events, some of them muslim.
3. If it increases the risk of an attack on The Etihad, City, or even Manchester, by 1/2 of 1 per cent, its 1/2 of 1 per cent too much.

Interestingly we went back to the Compleat Angler after the game, where there was a brilliant atmosphere and sing song amongst the blues who were staying over, there were a couple of efforts at getting this going, and none took off, but virtually every other good song we sing/sang got an airing, including Yaya/Kolo, one Andy Morrison, even T At O got a sing.

Anyone who lets a few, singing this rubbish, ruin their "match day experience" yesterday, really needs to get a grip.

Only just got home, we've had a brilliant weekend, watched City play great football, in a crowd that was as good as I can remember in a long time (home or away), went back to a pub and continued to celebrate until that bent ref gave a penalty to the rag diver (not that that affected the day), had great meal afterwards, finished off last night in wetherspoons at about 1am.

hardly as scary as 10 German bombers, Argentinian Blues or dare I say Build a Bonfire...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.