Jihadi John Song

Why is everyone surprised. It's not like we sing hymns every game. We've sung tons of offensive songs in the past.

We're Gonna kill George best and dig matt busby up.
I know a dog his name is rover....
Build a run way build a run way...

That's just to name a few. Those songs were sang by the entire south stand a good few years ago. I take it most on here didn't join in and was embarrassed then as well.

That,s ok but,don,t think George B ,would then come to the match wearing a suicide vest :-).

Yes mate I am for real....without boring you I have a great understanding and knowledge of military and political events and activities, its also fair to say i have studied the history of World War 2 and many others. I can assure you the radical Islam represents a potentially far more grave threat to us than nazi Germany did.

As for Muslims being offended you are quite right most wouldnt be, though I am sure Mr Choudry would be??

I absolutely agree, sadly I think most would rather pretend it's not the case

There are quite a few posts on this thread calling this chant offensive. Can someone explain who is offended by it and why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.