Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

Beglin did us a favour. I get laughed at like I'm a fucking QAnon believer when I suggest to my mates that City are treated differently in the media to the other big clubs. They actually are almost angry at the audacity I show in even imagining it. It's obviously complete bullshit, according to them. Beglin gave us proof today. Fuck him, but thanks Jim. You ****.
Are you saying that your mates have gone from being skeptical about the media being biased against us to being convinced that it is sinoky because Jim Beglin said ‘Emptyhad”?

Not read the thread but fuck it ….We’re gonna win the league we’re gonna win the league so now you’re gonna believe us so now you’re gonna believe us so no you’re gonna believe uuuuuuuuuuuuussss, WE’RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE! Up yours Dippers!

It was caught by many in the first half Jim Beglin called our stadium the 'Emptyhad' then corrected it and said the Etihad!

Cheeky or not this is another low from the media!
Jim who ?

Pity he did it when it was pretty much full, and given that 1 in every 20 are supposed to have covid, its a wonder our crowd wasn't below 50,000, let alone biggest crowd of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.