Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

The thing is we are watching the BEST TEAM IN THE LAND IN ALL THE WORLD and I for one take great pride in that. So when daft old men who don’t have a team worthy of support say silly things about us we just say, “oh dear, there, there dear. Is it time for your medicine?” Then we walk away laughing and humming/singing ~Raheem Sterling he’s top of the league~
That’ll annoy the silly people. :-) ;/)

Yeah but most of them can't turn over, as they hope to watch us get beat. The only time I've watched them recently is when they play us, in fact I generally only watch us (live or on TV).

Haha very true pal. Its not even the fact I wouldn't give the cunts the ratings or torture myself hoping they drop points. It's the fact the rest of the entire Prem are 3 levels below us and it bores the absolute piss out of me. Can't watch "normal" football after you watch the show we put on every week.

He said in the 2nd half it was a slip of the tongue, we all know that's not true. These professional commentators know exactly what they're saying.
I think Beglin should be at least reprimanded for his sly dig at City. These guys and girls are supposed to be there to give expert analysis, not have crafty digs.
I imagine, and one could suspect he is laughing about "getting that one in" with his scouser mates.

Football fans are truly some of the most precious people in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.