Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

Who gives a fuck. Its a really shit retort for the social media fans when they have to see us winning title after title. It's very clearly not accurate and city fans have taken ownership of it now anyway, with empty seats at home, 1-0 to the empty seats etc. Embrace it, there's nothing that annoys the twitter armchair fans more than city fans using it ourselves. I can say with absolute certainty, there's not a single person that uses that phrase genuinely believing it to be true, that's been to more football games than I have.

Last edited:
Who gives a fuck. Its a really shit retort for the social media fans when they have to see us winning title after title. It's very clearly not accurate and city fans have taken ownership of it now anyway, with empty seats at home, 1-0 to the empty seats etc. Embrace it, there's nothing that annoys the twitter armchair fans more than city fans using it ourselves. I can say with absolute certainty, there's not a single person that uses that phrase genuinely believing it that's been to more football games than I have.

Sadly it the attention of City fans which gives this type of ‘banter’ legs. If someone tries to wind you up and they get a reaction from it, guess what they do next time.

The subconscious bile against our great club was laid bare today. This is what we are up against. All of these football ‘commentators’ do not like our club for whatever reason.

1. Jealously
2. Bias
3. Racist
4.Hate

It was a slip of the tongue no doubt. The truth finally came out. We know they don’t like us. It’s time we fought back and stopped pretending.

The subconscious bile against our great club was laid bare today. This is what we are up against. All of these football ‘commentators’ do not like our club for whatever reason.

1. Jealously
2. Bias
3. Racist
4.Hate

It was a slip of the tongue no doubt. The truth finally came out. We know they don’t like us. It’s time we fought back and stopped pretending.
Give over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.