Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

Perhaps it’s the great feeling of City being 13 points clear makes me think that this is not the end of the world. Yes it’s irritating that LFC ex players dominate the airwaves. But I usually find him complimentary about City and he has taken the time to respond to criticism.

Beglin did us a favour. I get laughed at like I'm a fucking QAnon believer when I suggest to my mates that City are treated differently in the media to the other big clubs. They actually are almost angry at the audacity I show in even imagining it. It's obviously complete bullshit, according to them. Beglin gave us proof today. Fuck him, but thanks Jim. You ****.

Can't be doing with all this moaning on here lately about what people say about us in the media. Some of you need to accept the fact that we're not particularly liked anywhere by anyone in the media. If you're offended by his comment today or Alan Davies' comments the other week then perhaps you should follow Wimblepool..............they're offended by everything and fairly adept at self pity.
We're City fans, we don't get offended..simple as.

Can't be doing with all this moaning on here lately about what people say about us in the media. Some of you need to accept the fact that we're not particularly liked anywhere by anyone in the media. If you're offended by his comment today or Alan Davies' comments the other week then perhaps you should follow Wimblepool..............they're offended by everything and fairly adept at self pity.
We're City fans, we don't get offended..simple as.
Just getting a little tired of the same old narratives though.
Not particularly offended as I'm 54 and have seen it all - just every now and again try and come up with something different the sad twits

Watched it at a mates with 4 spurs fans & an arsenal fan & they were taking the piss out if the commentary & ht analysis, they noticed it was all about Chelsea. They said after City completely dominated they tied themselves in knots by starting the sentence with Chelsea have not quite managed to, just made no sense.

It was caught by many in the first half Jim Beglin called our stadium the 'Emptyhad' then corrected it and said the Etihad!

Cheeky or not this is another low from the media!
Understandable from someone with the intellect of Beglin. Has he got a first class degree from Trinity College, Dublin, or is he just another Dipper gobshite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.