Jim Beglin

typicalcity68 said:
How has he kept his job? For an ex footballer (of sorts) he talks some shite
He's a dick. All commentators urge british sides to do well, he loved it when they scored, he's pretty much urging Kiev on!

typicalcity68 said:
No he doesn't mate. He jsut says what he sees infront of him. Just because he doesn't bury hois head in the sand and fornicate over Mancini, Balotelli et al doesn't mean he is talking shi**. Townsend I like a lot. Some people on here need to get over their blatant paranoia and realise it's not commentators, refs or the press who are blowing our chances of succes it's Mancini, Platt and the other 1000 backroom staff and certain players on the pitch.
Truth hurts doesn't it?

K.Reeves right foot said:
typicalcity68 said:
No he doesn't mate. He jsut says what he sees infront of him. Just because he doesn't bury hois head in the sand and fornicate over Mancini, Balotelli et al doesn't mean he is talking shi**. Townsend I like a lot. Some people on here need to get over their blatant paranoia and realise it's not commentators, refs or the press who are blowing our chances of succes it's Mancini, Platt and the other 1000 backroom staff and certain players on the pitch.
Truth hurts doesn't it?

Hurray for some fucking sanity.
As you say,the fookin truth hurts,but too many City fans can`t accept that.
However I still believe we will pull it back next week,into a 3-0,4-0 win,easily.Good pitch and a decent ref (not blaming him tonight though) and I think we`ll tonk `em.

Townsend spoke absolute shite tonight, apparantly Kiev adapted to the conditions better than we did. Really is that because they live and play there? Beglin is mo better and when they scored the first the twats could not contain themselves. That is not paranoia

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.