Jim Beglin

Breadsnapper said:
Townsend spoke absolute shite tonight, apparantly Kiev adapted to the conditions better than we did. Really is that because they live and play there? Beglin is mo better and when they scored the first the twats could not contain themselves. That is not paranoia

The guy is a turd !! He said something about Mario coming on " 30-40 seconds into the second half " while ITV shown a shot of him running on 16 seconds after the whistle had blown.Beglin i can handle to be fair.

One of the many Liverpool old school boys infesting our football infrastructure for sure, but he was pretty fair tonight,IMO.

oakiecokie said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
No he doesn't mate. He jsut says what he sees infront of him. Just because he doesn't bury hois head in the sand and fornicate over Mancini, Balotelli et al doesn't mean he is talking shi**. Townsend I like a lot. Some people on here need to get over their blatant paranoia and realise it's not commentators, refs or the press who are blowing our chances of succes it's Mancini, Platt and the other 1000 backroom staff and certain players on the pitch.
Truth hurts doesn't it?

Hurray for some fucking sanity.
As you say,the fookin truth hurts,but too many City fans can`t accept that.
However I still believe we will pull it back next week,into a 3-0,4-0 win,easily.Good pitch and a decent ref (not blaming him tonight though) and I think we`ll tonk `em.

Go figure a couple of dicks would try and turn a thread about the commentator into a thread bashing the manager. Go the fuck elsewhere.

As for the commentating. It wasn't nearly as bad as the idiots I get to listen to when I watch the Premier League games on Setanta. I don't know who they are but all they do is bash everything City.

I have a channel for free now, it's called Euro Sports World. I watched a game on it (can't remember who we were playing), but the commentators were freakin' awesome. They actually had me laughing with some of the shit they were saying. Best of all, they didn't bash City once.

Compared to Tyldesley, Chiles, Drury, Green, Fletcher, Waddle and about 20 more media sh*theads, Beglin is fine by me.

I actually thought he was very pro-city last night and in general talks sense. Of all the commentators & pundits to have a go at, Beglin is bottom of the list for me

jamiegrimble said:
One of the many Liverpool old school boys infesting our football infrastructure for sure, but he was pretty fair tonight,IMO.
The reason Liverpool old boys have infiltrated TV over the last decade or so is because they were stunningly successful during the 70's and 80's.

My fear is, give it another 10 years or so, and we'll be inundated with ex-rag players on the TV due to their post 92 successes.

I thought beglin & Townsend were more than OK last night. Much better than any one or anything on SKY or the BBC!
I think some of our fans are completely and totally paranoid! We were NOT good last night. We were at times very poor. We were out played, out paced and out classed. We may not like it but we need to admit it and then do something about it. The team has NO pace! (Don't chime in with Mario 'cos he never bloody uses it!). All of the top teams can and do break with speed (just we did for one half of a glorious serious season under Sven a few years ago)
If we play well and win the media will have no choice but to report accordingly.
Whilst we play like we are then we just have to deal with it. Honesty is not a bad thing at times...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.