Jim Cassell on Joey Barton's Podcast

A video doing the rounds on social a few weeks back, Barton being interviewed, said the two of them were celebrating the day Berkovic left because ‘Chappy’ could start turning up at the training ground in his Freddie Starr Nazi costume again
Grown fucking men, what a shambles we were
That's disgusting. What a pair of horrible little cunts and what a shit show our club was at the time that "Chappy" wasn't sacked on the spot.

Mancini saw right through the prick.

That's disgusting. What a pair of horrible little cunts and what a shit show our club was at the time that "Chappy" wasn't sacked on the spot.

Mancini saw right through the prick.
100% correct. An absolute twat of a human being, and that’s before you factor in the ‘hilarious’ Hitler japes that he was gutted about not being able to perform in front of our Jewish midfielder.
I’d go as far as saying that employing this utter ****, even in such a menial role as chief skid-cleaner, was a stain on the name and character of our club. An utter **** of the very highest order.
Thankfully our Bobby had the last laugh. He went on to win the euros with his beloved Italy, whilst “chappers” has had to resort to scratching a living cosying up to a racist thug.

100% correct. An absolute twat of a human being, and that’s before you factor in the ‘hilarious’ Hitler japes that he was gutted about not being able to perform in front of our Jewish midfielder.
I’d go as far as saying that employing this utter ****, even in such a menial role as chief skid-cleaner, was a stain on the name and character of our club. An utter **** of the very highest order.
Thankfully our Bobby had the last laugh. He went on to win the euros with his beloved Italy, whilst “chappers” has had to resort to scratching a living cosying up to a racist thug.

Indeed.

Off topic, but as gutted as I was when England failed at the last hurdle in the euros, it was great to see Bobby Manc win it.

Was it great to see Wigan win the FA Cup?

Whilst it'll almost certainly never happen, I wouldn't give a fuck who beat Wales in a final because we lost.

Forza Saudi Arabia!

Indeed.

Off topic, but as gutted as I was when England failed at the last hurdle in the euros, it was great to see Bobby Manc win it.
I’d go a step further mate.
I was genuinely, and honestly overjoyed when Italy beat England in the euros final.
Not so much for our Bobby, (although that was lovely) but because:
A). I detest Southgate. A typical FA appointment if ever I saw one, and
B). I was heartily sick, tired, and fed up at the crescendo of Little Englander types I had to watch being interviewed - pissed up obvs - on my tv every night leading up to the final. And that’s not including the Neanderthal scum seen fighting their way into the ground that day, and then trying to blame the authorities for their own misdemeanours.

Bobby soon shut those scumbags up and put them right back in their boxes.

What a class act Jim Cassell is. Phil and Cole Palmer brought into the Academy when he was still running things and he only briefly mentions it.

What a class act Jim Cassell is. Phil and Cole Palmer brought into the Academy when he was still running things and he only briefly mentions it.
Huge amount of time for Cassell. A true gentleman. I even can stand Barton if I hold my nose.

Having met Jim in Rammy a couple of times, I can say he is a true gent and despite the way he left City, he has no axe to grind and like his good lady wife, they are both big Blues, even though he himself used to be a Rag when he was growing up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.