Jim Davidson

Tory supporting cockney twat who refused to move with the times. Very funny man when he first started but it was acceptable to be racist back then. Times changed, he didn't and thankfully he's no longer considered worthy of air time.

dinosaur.jpg

Meh, no strong view on him.

I do like though that he goes and does a lot of shows for the troops in Afghanistan and he pays for the flights and stuff all himself unlike many "celebs" nowadays.

They demand fucking all sorts of special crap and treatment.

stony said:
Tory supporting cockney twat who refused to move with the times. Very funny man when he first started but it was acceptable to be racist back then. Times changed, he didn't and thankfully he's no longer considered worthy of air time.

Yeah , he did get a bit close to the bone at times with his racist comedy , but as you point out he was far from alone in those days , look at the comedy Love thy neighbour for a start !

Even Rigsby ...... how he got away with half of what he said in Rising Damp is anyones guess!

I did like Jim Davidson though , but apparently he left the country to live in Dubai from 2004-2010 , and since his return he just seems to have drifted into the comedy wildeness a bit ...... i think he just entertains the troops as much as anything else nowadays.

And has also raised lots of money for our brave soldiers that fight abroad. He also goes to entertain them all over the world free of charge.
Clarkson does the same and is lauded.
Davidson is a **** because he's been doing it for 25 years.
What a **** Davidson is ??
God there are some cunts on here sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.