Jim Davidson

She's pretty similar to my ex-girlfriend, so I have pretty mixed feelings, but also quite fancy her.

The last proper one had black hair but I only ever seemed to meet blondes at one point. Scandinavians handy in that respect. I've had a Swede and a Norwegian.

I was never a fan of that one. It just came across as that laddy fake banter, and non-comedians trying to deliver jokes. But I'd watch it if there was nowt else on.

Taskmaster, however, is the best show on TV (now Bojack Horseman's finished).
Agree on the taskmaster bit, going to channel 4 next series

The first photo in my photos thread is of my Currywurst in Germany. I'm very pro-female having been brought up by a mum, sister and gran. There's been few strong male influences in my life, actually.

I doubt Pascoe cares that I couldn't date her because of her diet and her politics would clash with mine. I just think she's pretty.
Oh! Pascoe is a vegan feminist.
Sorry mate.
That makes more sense.

I’m only watching this Lectures show on Dave because Sara Pascoe is presenting.

Someone like me with a vegan feminist... I’d offend her 24/7.

He came to entertain us in Germany in the 80's brilliant and funny but it was a select audience, wouldn't be tolerated these days.

Translation: He came to tell racist jokes to a room full of squaddies in Germany in the 80s. We thought it was brilliant and funny because we are as racist as he is. It’s a shame Paki jokes aren’t tolerated these days.

A racist,and sexist prick stuck in 1983, who tries to disguise it in comedy.

Black people received Dogs abuse back in the day, from him and that fat fucker Manning who singled them out for special treatment.

Thank fuck times have changed and black people dont have to accept his kind of shit anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.