Jimmy Grimble

I only watched this film again on Saturday evening. Always give a little "yesss!" when he's talking to the United scout at the end. Top stuff.

That Lewis McKenzie seemed a prick at the time.
Also wonder if Nedum Ohnua is in it in some form, he would have been 13 at the time

loved that film, used to watch it all the time as a kid.

even all the reds at school liked it, i brought it in for the last day before xmas hols where everyone brought a video.

the teacher was a blue so put it on, we were shit then and i think only me and the teacher were city fans in the room, anyway when that bit came on we both just grinned and chuckled.

Was about 7 at the time and remember my Dad giving me the DVD and saying 'a bit of it's unsuitable for you to see (swearing) but I hope you can ignore those bits because you're grown up for your age'. Basically he had been begging my mum for me to be allowed to see it. It was like some kind of holy book haha.

Ha Ha! I loved that movie!My City obsessed boyfriend Harry made we watch that over and over when we were together in Bogota He must be on here City was all he ever talked about from Britian. Is there anyone called Harry that worked in Colombia about 7 years before on here? Say Hi, Maria x

Maria Castillo Sánchez said:
Ha Ha! I loved that movie!My City obsessed boyfriend Harry made we watch that over and over when we were together in Bogota He must be on here City was all he ever talked about from Britian. Is there anyone called Harry that worked in Colombia about 7 years before on here? Say Hi, Maria x
Can I watch it online? Anyone knows a link? Thanks

your quick your on most threads

bluebannana said:

your quick your on most threads

Sorry I just joined last night and woke early to see my messages approved and added as much as I could before going to work. Its great to see so many opinions about City from such passioned fans. I need to leave for my bus now so I will be very quiet now. sorry again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.