Jimmy Grimble

Slicker than Sommeil said:
marco said:
he's a red but good film, see people will do anything for money and he looks like spud

People who are reds play blues and blues play reds in it. Haha
The lad who plays Gordon is a Blue from Newton Heath called Bobby Power. Last time i saw him he was working down in the sewers under the city centre. From Hollywood A-list'er to sewer man!

leithblue said:
bono said:
you sign gorden and we sign jimmy grimble jimmy grimble

This is my favourite post in a long long time - can we start this next season?

Not to nit pick but... The United scout refuses Gordon and says that the Cat (Keeper) looks handy and chases him down the tunnel.

Just saying like.

(I always sing that version anyway)

the scene where gordon says he want to be beckham in the changing rooms i was sat round the wall getting changed for a level sports studies at lorreto in hulme
great film i cry at the end when i watch it

Ohhhhh Jimmy Grimble, he's a striker, he's got a bird
Gordon pissed on Jimmy's bag, he's a dirty fucking rag
His father is a cock and his mother is a slag

Ohhh, Jimmy grimble... I'll get my coat

Chris in London said:
Ohhhhh Jimmy Grimble, he's a striker, he's got a bird
Gordon pissed on Jimmy's bag, he's a dirty fucking rag
His father is a cock and his mother is a slag

Ohhh, Jimmy grimble... I'll get my coat
Yeah; that's a good idea!

;-)

One my all time favourite films this... Remember watching it and then putting my "magic" boots on.... Didn't quite work the same for me though...

Went to watch it at the pictures when it came out, there was a massive cheer when Grimble say's the line in the film.

Bluebee2 said:
Went to watch it at the pictures when it came out, there was a massive cheer when Grimble say's the line in the film.
There was at my showing too. It's just that it was a press preview at the old Liverpool Odeon and I was the only one who cheered!

-- Wed May 30, 2012 7:01 am --

Bluebee2 said:
There was at my showing too. It's just that it was a public preview at the old Liverpool Odeon and I was the only one who cheered!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.