*Jimmy Milner*

kevodevo said:
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
For me, two of the quiet men of the side, Gareth Barry and James Milner have recently shown their true worth to the team and their inclusion makes the team greater than the sum of the constituent parts.

Take Barry's introduction on Wednesday, changed the game when we were going nowhere fast, and Milner's performances at Blackburn, against Villa and Villareal and again today. On the face of it both of them fade into the background when people talk about the likes of Silva, Mario, Agüero and Nasri, but their contribution can't be underestimated.

Really pleased for both of them and particularly Milner who just gives 110% whether he plays 9 minutes or 90. Both fantastic pros.
This!!! So true.

Totally agree..

James Milner is fucking CLASS! Our best player recently, hopefully he gets a deserved Barclays Player of the Month for October because there hasn't been a better player anywhere than Jimmy!

Imagine where we would be without that pass against Villarreal. Or tonight. He is like the perfect complement to Yaya, we don't lose anything in defence.

Personally slaughtered him last season especially for constantly hoofing long balls and giving it away, totally not the way we play.
Now i remember why i was excited when we bought him.
Superb game yesterday and a massive improvement this season.
After last season you would never thought of our team without Dejong in it,
but he's took his chance.

This is where AJ should be taking notice and realising this is what it takes.

In my opinion Evra is world class and Milner made he look average at best yesterday. the rags get a lot of joy with evra and young linking up but Richards and Milner were imense.

every ball he deliverd was class as well.

Fabio take note of that right hand side yesterday.

I'm not trying to be arrogant here but I've stuck up for Milner in the threads from last season that criticised him and I know many others did too when it seemed a lot of fans would not have cared or even known if he had left our club in the summer. But like what has been said he has found another level to his game and stepped up to the plate in squad which is so so difficult to get in to now and is earning the praise he deserves!

I was crying for him to see more time on the pitch last season as I thought that was largely the problem with his on and off performances, but he looks like he's settled not only into the style we're playing this year but just in and around the club.

Very important player for our future and I thought the only thing missing from his game yesterday was a goal which he so clearly deserved! Pure class!

Only just heard he's been playing with a cracked rib as well, makes his performances even more admirable. Very impressed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.