Jimmy Savile

People always say this but John Lydon said a lot of stupid shit, and still does.

AFAIK he didn't take any action or use his power as a famous person to try and stop Savile, he just mouthed off in an interview about some rumours that everyone in Fleet Street already knew.

He could have repeated his comments in the 34 years between the 1978 interview and the crimes coming to light. He could have yelled it from the stage at every Sex Pistols gig if he wanted to let the world know. After all as he says "Nothing I've said is libel".

It was a throwaway scandalous remark from a man who based his image on making scandalous remarks and now seems to want to take credit as some sort of suppressed whistleblower...which is bollocks really.
Never mind

i was shocked when i watched the Netflix documentary when he was being interviewed by the police and he said i paid £200.000 each time for them nutters to go away ? i want to know who took the money ? because it would have been through lawyers so there must be a paper trail

why take the money ? you are just as bad in my book
you could have stopped him from doing it over and over again

also what about this FMC with the police ? he was paying them off to make things disappear or lost
again there must be some sort of paper trail because his lawyer was also there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.