Jimmy Savile

i was shocked when i watched the Netflix documentary when he was being interviewed by the police and he said i paid £200.000 each time for them nutters to go away ? i want to know who took the money ? because it would have been through lawyers so there must be a paper trail

why take the money ? you are just as bad in my book
you could have stopped him from doing it over and over again

also what about this FMC with the police ? he was paying them off to make things disappear or lost
again there must be some sort of paper trail because his lawyer was also there
The interview with him eating the banana I found the most disturbing.

The interview with him eating the banana I found the most disturbing.

yep disturbing was a understatement
the amount of power he had over the public was crazy he was untouchable and could do anything he liked
very clever man and also a nutter when he wanted to be in public. that cover of playing the fool would never wash in today's lifestyles with the public

the whole truth will come out one day and big names and royals will run for cover
prince charles our future king was part of his cover ?

yep disturbing was a understatement
the amount of power he had over the public was crazy he was untouchable and could do anything he liked
very clever man and also a nutter when he wanted to be in public. that cover of playing the fool would never wash in today's lifestyles with the public

the whole truth will come out one day and big names and royals will run for cover
prince charles our future king was part of his cover ?
Not sure he was.
Would have said more than likely before the documentary but I would give him the benefit of doubt now.
One of many who was taken in by his charity work.
A sneaky bastard to the end who covered his tracks well.
The Yorshire police the main culprits in my opinion.

Not sure he was.
Would have said more than likely before the documentary but I would give him the benefit of doubt now.
One of many who was taken in by his charity work.
A sneaky bastard to the end who covered his tracks well.
The Yorshire police the main culprits in my opinion.

prince charles must have known about his wrong doings because everybody else did in power
the police also knew and was told to drop any case ? even the Met was told to move on so that comes from the top

but the BBC should be punished and they was in on the act with the DJ on top of the pops and groupies
The police interview, he sounds like a fuckin enraged Dalek

1649530728191.png

I’ve met Meirion Jones, the journalist in the new documentary and who was effectively gagged by the BBC when he worked at Panorama. He was giving a talk and I was involved in managing the event through work.

The story is grim and fascinating, and he was a really interesting and friendly bloke, but the maddest thing about that event was there was a small army of ‘Justice 4 Jimmy’ conspiracy nuts who turned up and protested Savile’s innocence. They all bought tickets to the lecture and heckled Meirion, calling him a liar, saying Savile was stitched up etc etc.

The even madder thing was they were all old ladies. The most surreal, weird thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Apparently they have a “festival” to celebrate Jimmy Savile in Whitby or somewhere every year.

This would’ve been around 2015 or so.

The even madder thing was they were all old ladies. The most surreal, weird thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Apparently they have a “festival” to celebrate Jimmy Savile in Whitby or somewhere every year.

This would’ve been around 2015 or so.

they are all pissed off because they was not touch by jimmy in same way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.