JJB online shirt offer

Got mine from JJB Rochdale yesterday. Asked the girl at the checkout would she match the online price of £31:99 and she did.

Funny thing is a woman came up to buy a red rag shirt and I thought "should I tell here about the online offer?"

I thought fook it, she can pay full price and kept my mouth shut ;-)

ciderman22 said:
Got mine from JJB Rochdale yesterday. Asked the girl at the checkout would she match the online price of £31:99 and she did.

Funny thing is a woman came up to buy a red rag shirt and I thought "should I tell here about the online offer?"

haha good lad.

did you get the name/number or just plain ?

Just ordered mine, going to pick it up instore so should be able to get it before Wembley. Too good to turn down with Quidco as well.

ciderman22 said:

Ciderman, Ciderman..friendly rag-hating Ciderman. Etc :)

To the tune of Spiderman obviously.

did anyone notice how much tissue the adult shirt was packed in ? enough to wipe my arse for a year !

bobmcfc said:
ciderman22 said:

haha good lad.

did you get the name/number or just plain ?

Just the plain one. Bargain for £32

just oreded mine home shirt,sons 6/7 full kit.jjb discont the used f2f2f2 code for more discount 55.98 free delivery happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.