JJB online shirt offer

ChrisBee said:
bobmcfc said:
ChrisBee said:
Cheers bobmcfc, just got my email saying I can pick the shirt up tonight, went for the Away kit, £28.75 is a fookin bargain! Might get the home one as well!

glad to hear it. those saying buy it from the club need to realise that its not just a small saving ( even if you have the 10% or 5% discount) and with the savings people can maybe afford to buy more than one shirt, and that is only good for the club.
anyway im hoping mine comes today/tomorrow

I probably wouldn't have bought it if it hadn't been for this offer (haven't bought a kit for years cos I'm usually too skint), so cheers for posting it.

and like i said. for the other things that aren't discounted like socks,shorts and baby kits there is that other code ^ that expires at midnight i think.

shorts on city are £20 - at jjb 15.99 so the extra 20% using F2F2F2 takes them down to £12.79

bobmcfc said:
ChrisBee said:
bobmcfc said:
glad to hear it. those saying buy it from the club need to realise that its not just a small saving ( even if you have the 10% or 5% discount) and with the savings people can maybe afford to buy more than one shirt, and that is only good for the club.
anyway im hoping mine comes today/tomorrow

I probably wouldn't have bought it if it hadn't been for this offer (haven't bought a kit for years cos I'm usually too skint), so cheers for posting it.

and like i said. for the other things that aren't discounted like socks,shorts and baby kits there is that other code ^ that expires at midnight i think.

shorts on city are £20 - at jjb 15.99 so the extra 20% using F2F2F2 takes them down to £12.79
Your not related to Dave Whelan are you Bob ? :-)

DTKOAG said:
bobmcfc said:
ChrisBee said:

nah, just get the warm and fuzzies lending a helping hand to a fellow blue.

bobmcfc said:
DTKOAG said:
bobmcfc said:

nah, just get the warm and fuzzies lending a helping hand to a fellow blue.
Appreciate it mate

bobmcfc said:
does anyone know a free program to do screen capture ?
Hit printscreen and paste into paint? Or if you're on windows Vista or 7 you've got shipping tool.

Halfpenny said:
bobmcfc said:
does anyone know a free program to do screen capture ?
Hit printscreen and paste into paint? Or if you're on windows Vista or 7 you've got shipping tool.
im on windows 7. nothing happens when i press printscreen unfortunately

I bought the shirts from JJB online Saturday, Arrived this morning. Also had one of the shirts printed and can confirm that they come with the Blue PL names / numbers exactly the same as they have in the CityStore.

Just in case this was putting people off using the offer if they wanted shirts printing.

Cracking deal, managed to get 3 x Shirts inc 1 with printing for £102

bobmcfc said:

I've passed that on to a girl I work with who's after the goalie kit for her son, sharing the wealth an all that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.